Riverbed SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile
Manage Riverbed SteelHead Mobile licenses and control the deployment, management, and reporting of SteelHead Mobile client software
Formerly Known As: SteelHead Mobile Controller
Our Price: $5,995.00
SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile comes in two models. Your model selection is based upon the size of your SteelHead Mobile deployment. Both models offer the same industry-leading speed, simplicity, and flexibility, so you can quickly and easily deploy SteelHead Mobile for your remote workers.
- Easy, flexible configuration options that use simple MSI (Microsoft installer) software packages to push SteelHead Mobile to end-user laptops and PCs
- Includes in-depth reporting on SteelHead Mobile client performance. You can generate reports on aggregated or individual statistics on throughput improvements, as well as on bandwidth optimization.
- Clusters to scale beyond the capacity of an individual SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile appliance to create high-availability configurations that ensure users always have accelerated remote access to key applications and data
With SteelCentral Controller for SteelHead Mobile, you get an efficient, cost-effective, and scalable concurrent licensing model that lets you manage a pool of licenses, rather than buying individual licenses for each user, and easily add new licenses to the pool, as needed. This helps you control costs by letting you purchase only the number of licenses needed.
|Operating System||Windows versions: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Mac OSX versions: 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
|CPU||Celeron 650 MHz|
|Data Store||256 MB free disk space (min. required)|
|SteelHead Appliance (1)||Required|
|SteelHead Mobile Controller (SMC) – Now SteelCentral Mobile Controller||Required: Either SteelHead Mobile Controller Appliance or SteelHead Mobile Controller Virtual Edition|
|Concurrent Clients Supported per SMC||SMC-Appliance (8650): 4000, SMC-Appliance (9000): 20,000, Virtual SMC: 4000, SMC-Virtual Edition for RSP:100|
|Concurrent Clients Supported with SMC Cluster (2)||n x 4000 (with SMC 8650)
m x 20000 (with SMC 9000)
|VPN Compatibility (3)||Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, OpenVPN, Microsoft, Aventail, Citrix, AT&T Netclient, Array, Checkpoint, F5, Sonicwall, Fortinet, WatchGuard|
|Wireless PC Card Compatibility (4)||Verizon, AT&T, Sprint|
(1) At least one SteelHead appliance is required running RiOS version 4.x or higher.
(2) SMCs can operate in clustered mode to support additional SteelHead Mobile clients. A cluster can include SMC 9000 or SMC 8650 - total concurrent client = n x 4000 + m x 20000, when n=0, max concurrent clients supported = 80,000 and when both m and n >0, max concurrent clients supported = 20,000
(3) Partial listing. VPN compatibility may be impacted by vendor software version, client configuration, and other factors.
(4) Partial listing. Wireless PC Card compatibility may be impacted dependent upon hardware and driver versions, bundled software and other factors.
(5) SMC 9000 is supported on SHM 4.5.1(b) and later versions only.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $5,995.00